Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Love Saturday Nights






















There is nothing like having awesome friends who you can do anything with... including trading spouses on the dance floor. We all went out Saturday night, and we had so much fun. I was a bit skeptic about going to a bar in Oak Harbor.. because well, lets face it. Its Oak Harbor. BUT.. it turns out, if you bring your own fun it doesnt really matter who else is there. I, as usual, was sober sally, but I prefer it that way. We had fun playing ping pong, arm wrestling, and dancing the night away. I was the only one that didnt have a hang over the next morning, I'm pretty sure! :)












Sadly, Kyle is going to be leaving us for his deployment in just a few weeks... and we will miss him while he is gone! Our little foursome just won't be the same until he returns home later this year!












Not a lot to write about... mostly just wanted to share the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment