Sunday, February 14, 2010

One from Justin

Monday is a big day for me. I'm sick of saying goodbye to friends and tomorrow I get to say goodbye to another. It's never fun to go to a memorial and think about people who have passed. God I hate it. Kayla is super upset because she cant come and i think her boss is well... thats why I can't wait for Tuesday. Other that this recent event everything is going pretty well. Work is spiratic but picking up again, we have decided to reschedual the wedding which is a very smart decision. Were holding on to the jeep through the summer because I drive a work truck all the time anyway... Unless im going fishing or hunting then I take the jeep, but anything longer that 30miles were taking her car. The Olympics have been amazing to watch so far, I am very proud of the American Athletes that are kicking some serious ass. I feel sorry for the Georgians, their loss is tragic. Over all life is just life right now, things are good. I have to start drilling again soon, that will be intresting. Going back to tanks after so long off of them I have been doing a lot of studying for it so that I go back knowing what to do again.


Hahaha were watching the Luge right now and this dude just went from 118kph to 145kph... god thats insane.

I know this is all over the place, but anyone who knows me knows this is how my brain works. It is a wonder me and Kayla are so happy with eachother, she is so solid and I am so random. We are truely Ying and Yang.

Well thats it for now
Hayes'

No comments:

Post a Comment